Database Developer (SQL)

One of my clients is looking for a SQL developer on a perm basis, or a contractor for 3-6 months who is available immediately who will step in while they are looking for someone permanently.
If you are interested, please let me know:
SQL Developer
http://www.cpl.ie/jobDetails.asp?id=280269
My client is looking for someone to be responsible for data modelling, creating stored procedures (via SQL Scripting), creating tables/indices and other RDBMS objects.
The Database products to be supported are MSSQL. Knowledge of MS SQL ETL tools; DTS (Data Transformation Services) for SQL Server 2000 or earlier versions, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for SQL Server 2005 and beyond is required. [more]

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: