The Current Market (III)

Returning to the analysis of what the market is doing from the volume of jobs I have on - the spike of April/May seems to have passed, but I am still seeing an increased volume on contract roles from last year (about 30% more in May and June, and 25% more on July and August, although August figures are estimated for now).
Any recruiter will tell you that July/August is traditionally a quiet time in recruitment, so I am expecting a very busy September!
See also my previous posts:

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: