Mailing List

I’m introducing a mailing list to the site, I hope you will join – if you do, you will get all my jobs direct to your inbox.
How it works: It’s driven by Google Groups – so if you fill in your email address in the box to the left of this post, hit subscribe and it will do the rest.

Privacy:
  • (other than Google Groups) I won’t be sharing your email addresses with anyone.
  • I’ll only be sending stuff I post to this site (mainly jobs, some tips & tricks and I hope a newsletter occasionally).
  • You can unsubscribe at any time.
I’ve been working hard on this, and I hope it’s ok, but if you do experience any bugs or have any tweaks/improvements you’d like to see, by all means, let me know.

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: