How to calculate what daily rate to ask for

I should say to calculate this properly you need to include individual circumstances (and tax credits), but the table and graph here show roughly what daily rates are worth to you as an equivalent salary. In other words, if, for example you are working on a contract that pays €300/day, if you wanted to keep your (after tax) income the same and take a salaried role, you would need an offer of €73,929.










Of course there are other factors to consider, but I hope this is useful.

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: