Europass Resources

Europass is an initiative by the EU to help jobseekers make their skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe so that they can move anywhere in Europe. Here is an interesting website. I wouldn’t agree to putting one's photograph on their CV, but mostly this website offers good advice. I think the section on  "Five basic principles for a good CV" is particularly good "back to basics" advice.
The Europass website is: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: