RSS explained

Asking around I was surprised that RSS is relatively unused by the folks I spoke to today. Since this site is RSS Enabled, I thought I would explain (in my own language).


Why RSS? - So you don't have to "find" the differences on my pages or visit back to see if I have made any. Changes will be notified to you automatically with links (so you can see what jobs I ave put up etc).


How to enable: Lots of ways, simplest is to visit this web page on your browser:


On it click "Subscribe", and you are set up.


How to use: (I'm sure this works on FireFox too but am on IE at the moment) - in IE, go to View - Explorer Bar- Feeds and this will bring up a list on the left of your feeds like below. When new items are present, they will be bold.


You can also configure them to auto-mail you if you have Outlook, (and I would imagine Eudora etc).


As ever, hope this helps. If you have any related tips, please do email me and I'll post them.

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: