Poll Results – 2008 – April 07 (Are you a contractor?)

OK, from the results below, it looks like I am reaching the right people! 89% of you are (or are potential) contractors. The question was are you a contractor?


The full breakdown was:
  • 58%: Yes.
  • 21%: Thinking about it.
  • 10%: Thinking about returning to it.
  • 11%: No.
  • 0%: Don't know.
  • 0%: Other.

Thanks everyone for answering, I will be posting the next poll shortly - please do take the time - its only 2 clicks!).

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: