Improve Your Job Advert Rankings

One of the websites that we work has sent us stats for terms searched for by job seekers on their homepage when searching for a job. Interesting results, and now I've had a chance to analyse, here is the digest:

1. Java.
...
6. Oracle (which is much higher than I thought it would be, to be honest).
...
17. Administrator.
...
19. Contract (so there definitely is a strong interest in this sector!).
...
28. SQL.
...
43. DBA.
...
52. MySQL.
...
79. Access.
...
97. Progress (which again, is higher than I thought it would be, as it is fairly specific).

If you are interested in the full list, just email me.

Quick Messages:

Have you tried the widget? Add it to your iGoogle (and more).            Any feedback just email me or give me a call.                      
This is the low resolution site - have you tried the high resolution one?            You can now subscribe to my mailing list to get posts to your inbox! Give it a go...           

Posts: